As modern vehicles become increasingly complex, OTC and Bosch diagnostics continue to evolve — from best-in-class vehicle coverage to continuously improving speed, performance and usability.
- More than 25,000 vehicle systems covered
- More than 58,000 vehicle-ECU combinations
- More than 11,000 actuation tests
- More than 1,400 adjustment tests
The OTC Evolve diagnostic tool enables a streamlined diagnostic process for any issue a technician may face. Constantly updating coverage enables diagnosing drivability issues on virtually any vehicle produced in the last 30 years and includes wiring diagrams for most vehicles, model years 1986 to present, available directly on the tool. Full system wiring diagrams from Bosch included with software subscription are unique to Evolve and not offered on any scan tool in the market, featuring interactive, color guides. Requires active Internet connection to access Bosch ESI[web]. The new Bravo 3.0 software layered over an Android operating system offers an easier to use, even more stable tool with additional vehicle coverage and capabilities.
The ruggedized tablet features an industry-leading 10.4-inch optically bonded screen providing visibility in most conditions, including direct sunlight. Dual wifi architecture means a dedicated wifi connection to the handset VCI with simultaneous internet connection to the shop so technicians can move freely around the vehicle to check and test components while still being connected to the vehicle. The tool boots up quickly and helps increase speed during all diagnostic testing. The kit includes a tablet docking station and backpack for storage and easy charging.
Extensive on-tool repair information helps technicians fix faster. Connecting the Evolve to the internet unlocks one-click access to Identifix with a paid subscription and full-system industry standard wiring diagrams, included with a software subscription.
Evolve is powered by Bosch, the world’s leading automotive supplier and includes Bosch European coverage, tests, likely fixes and repairs. From basic preventive maintenance to complete system repair, Bosch has been innovating and manufacturing automotive products for the aftermarket for domestic, Asian and European manufacturers.
We support your Evolve for as long as you own it, as long as you update it, with our Diagnostics for Life program. We stand behind the Evolve with extended technical service hours, a lifetime hardware warranty and a continued pledge to provide you the industry's most complete diagnostics coverage.
The OTC Evolve, powered by Bosch, is engineered and assembled in the USA.
Evolve Scan Functionality
- OEM Domestic, Asian and European Bidirectional Controls
- OEM Domestic, Asian and European OBD II Enhanced
- OEM Domestic, Asian and European OBD I (with optional cables)
- All 10 Modes of OBD II
- Optional Heavy Duty Generic Coverage
- Multiple Language Support
- Internet upgradeable for coverage and vehicle updates
Vehicle Diagnostic Repair Information
- Scan and Scope Troubleshooting Repair Information
- Repair-Trac and Code-Assist DTC VIN Specific Tech Tips
- Symptom-Assist Specific Tech Tips
- Identifix Direct-Hit web-based Info
- Embedded Training Videos
- Direct-linking to multiple web-based repair tools
- All system wiring diagrams