The newly updated 2-Ton Aluminum Racing Service Jack Pack combines the LDJA2 Service Jack and the SA02 Jack Stands for a ready-to-go package. The lightweight, 41-pound jack includes side handles for easy transport and loading into a truck for mobile service calls. Quick-lift design gets vehicles in the air quickly with fewer pumps. New and improved hydraulics and a wider track for the wheels make it durable and easy-to-use. A 4-foot padded lower handle protects rocker and door panels while providing maximum leverage to lift vehicles to a maximum of 18.5". Rubber saddle protects vehicle undercarriage and prevents slipping. Saddle can be removed for lower profile to get under road-hugging vehicles as low as 3.4". Meets new ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks and stands.
- 2-ton capacity
- Lifting range: 3-1/4" (saddle removed) - 18-5/8"
- Reach: 72.75"
- Saddle: 4-1/2" dia., round
- Frame height: 6"
- Handle length: 47.6" padded lower handle
- Floor space: 11.875" x 25.125"
- Casters: 4; 2.5" front fixed (2), 1.75" rear swivel (2)
- Meets all 5 ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks
Jack stand specs:
- Capacity: 2-ton
- Max. height: 15.44"
- Min. height: 9-1/2"
- Footprint: 7" round base
- Adjustment: Pin lock; 6 slots
- Saddle: Flat-top style, 2.17" x 2"
- Meets ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for jack stands
Limited Lifetime Warranty