OTC’s HDJ20 is a 20-ton capacity service jack with a low-profile stance and extended height to add versatility. Large metal wheels and swivel casters roll effortlessly on internal bearings. Foot pedal for quick no load approach.
Ideal size for safely lifting heavy duty vehicles, construction, fleet, and agricultural equipment, mass transit buses, loaded vocational vehicles and more.
Cycle-tested design for a long life of professional duty. Meets all 5 ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 20-ton capacity
- Lifting range: 7-1/2" to 23.8"
- Reach: 110.4"
- Saddle: 6-1/2" dia., steel crown
- Frame height: 10.2"
- Handle length: 47-1/2", 3-position spring-assisted locking
- Floor space: 18-1/8" x 61-3/8"
- Casters: 6; 4 front fixed, 2 mid-body swivel