Versatile, easy-to-use heavy duty under-axle hydraulic jack that is compact, can fit under many types of vehicles, and handle a wide assortment of vehicles. The self-retracting, Venturi vacuum power return system feature with long 48-3/4" T-handle lets you easily position jack under vehicles with long overhangs. One pull of the handle activates the self-retracting 27.5-ton capacity ram without having to crawl underneath the vehicle. Large rubber-tired steel wheels for maneuverability and movement on most types of terrain. Two saddle attachments included for multiple height adjustments based on vehicle being lifted.
The 4-position handle includes a stow-away position for easy storage and near-vertical handle position. A pneumatic release valve offers more precise release control without requiring a separate valve operation step. The jack's completely sealed piston protects it from dirt, dust, sand or other damaging outside elements.
4.9375" Cylinder stroke, 4-1/2"; 4-1/4" extended screw length.
Ideal size for safely lifting heavy duty vehicles.
- 27.5-ton capacity
- Air pressure: 90 - 175 PSI
- Lifting range: 8-1/4" to 21-3/8" using longest saddle
- Reach: 69.87"
- Saddle: 3" dia., round with center notch. Includes 2 saddle adapters
- Max height using saddle only: 13-1/8"
- Max height using large adapter: 21-3/8"
- Frame height: 8.27"
- Handle length: 48-3/4" T handle with lowering lever and air-chuck hook
- Footprint: 22" x 12"
- Wheels: 2 fixed; 7.88" rubberized steel
Meets all 5 ASME PASE-2019 safety standards for service jacks
Limited Lifetime Warranty