The OTC 5961 builds on the original innovation by broadening the application to most every automotive drain plug design in the market today. The OTC 5961 features 3 attachments for automotive drain plugs and a socket for driving bits. Pre-loosen drain plugs using your standard wrench, then attach the strong magnetic attachment and turn to remove. The plug/bolt is securely held to the attachment and will not fall off! The plug swings away from the hot oil stream - preventing splash and splatter - all the while your hand is kept out of hot oil!
Having the right tool for the job is key to good productivity. The OTC 5961 saves time and money by avoiding dropped or lost drained plugs. A vehicle coming off the road for an oil change can see oil temperature in excess of 220° F. The design of the OTC5961 eliminates exposure with hot oil! The ¼" square drive combined with the flexible shaft allows you to interchange your own sockets, allowing you to use this tool anywhere you may need to start threads on a bolt or fastener - even in the most difficult places. Patented design of the attachments fits most every automotive drain plug design.
- Interchangeable design
- Includes attachments for standard drain plugs, low profile drain plugs, internal hex drain plugs (17mm) and ¼” hex bits!
- Use with any ¼” square drive socket in your tool box
- Safely remove oil pan drain plugs avoiding contact with hot oil and prevent dropping drain plugs and other fasteners
- The flexible shank with ¼” square drive helps remove or thread smaller fasteners even in hard to reach places!
- Contained on a handy socket rail for hanging or tool drawer storage