Designed for removing the harmonic balancer in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator. This kit includes an extra set of jaws to cover more applications and vehicles. Kit also contains the 3-jaw puller, four lengths of forcing rods, and a forcing screw with a 3/8" internal square drive for ratchet use, and a 3/4" external hex for wrench or socket use.
Use on the following:
- GM 2000 Generation III 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L 6.0L, and 8.1L V8s
- Cadillac 4.5, 4.6, and 4.9L V8s beginning in 1988
- Chevrolet trucks 2003-later 4.2L I6, 2004-current 3.5L I5; 2005-current 2.8L I4
- Chrysler engines from 1990-later, including 2.0L, 2.4L-cyl; plus 2.5L, 2.7L, 3.3L, 3.5L, and 3.8L V6s
- Ford 1995-later V8 engines with 3 spoke pressed on damper
- Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1999 2.0L DOHC non-turbo
- Saab 9-7X: 2005 - 2009 4.2L, 5.3L, 6.0L
- Volkswagen Routan: 2009 - 2010 4.0L
- p/n 537757-4 - 5/16" x 4"
- p/n 537757-5 - 5/16" x 5-13/32"
- p/n 537757-6 - 5/16" x 6-1/2"
- p/n 537757-7 - 5/16" x 7.13/32"