A drive cycle is required after any emissions related repair. The 3358PRO OTC Ready Scan Pro Readiness Monitor Tool eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying any driver, or your customer - with color coded LEDs and built in speaker - that the drive cycle has been completed and the vehicle is ready.
Once the vehicle's OBD II system is ready, repair work is confirmed. If a state emission inspection is required, a retest can then be performed. The compact tool works on 1996 and newer OBD II and CAN compliant vehicles.
- Easily determine a vehicle’s readiness status during a drive cycle, before or after OBD II related repairs.
- Designed to increase productivity – enables repairs to be confirmed without the need of an expensive scan tool and technician.
- Tool is easy to install and compatible with all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II and CAN compliant).
- Visual and audible indicators clearly notify the driver when a vehicle’s monitors are READY.
- Software included for programming Ready Scan tool to identify when a specific Monitor has become READY.
- On-line free tool updates.
- No batteries required. Tool is powered by connection to DLC.