The Tire Bead Seater is used when a tire, new or used, is mounted on a wheel and the tire bead does not touch both sides of the wheel, making inflation possible. The air trigger on this tool expels a tremendous burst of air that inflates the tire to seat it to the wheel rim. This allows the tire to be inflated to the recommended pressure through the tire valve.
- The Tire Bead Seater is equipped with unique configurations that enhance ease of use, productivity, and safety for technicians looking to get the job done right every time.
- Unlike other options out there, the Tire Bead Seater\'s ASME certified 13-gallon tank is designed with a nozzle and valve connected via hose assembly, giving users more control rather than requiring them to hold the weight of the tank.
- The trigger-style discharge valve allows for optimum airflow control while allowing both hands to firmly hold the nozzle/valve assembly, critical for effective and safe use. Wheels and handle function in either the vertical or horizontal position for easy mobility and storage.
- Unique nozzle design significantly reduces "blowback recoil" and contains discharge holes strategically placed for optimum inflation of a wide range of the tire sizes and wheel diameters.
- Air valve included for filling tank, which also provides compressed air for filling the tire while seating the bead, optimum for on-the-road service.
All these unique features combine to provide an industry leading bead seater with multiple tire capacity (up to 5 tires) on one tank fill.